In a recent study by the BBB (Better Business Bureau), it was discovered that the HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air conditioning) industry transacted more than $160 million as at the end of the year 2007. Since then, this amount has more than doubled since the number of business and home owners looking for reputable Air Conditioning Snellville GAhas increased by leaps and bounds.
Given the lucrative nature of this industry, it is quite understandable to find laypersons posing as professional AC installation and repair contractors. So, what do you need to take into consideration when selecting the right AC Installation and Repair Company in Snellville GA?
Listed below, are the dos and don?ts of selecting the best Air Conditioning Snellville GA:
The Dos of Selecting Air Conditioning Installation and Repair Companies in Snellville GA
Ask for recommendations: Before stepping out into the market, talk to some of your friends, colleagues and neighbors about the AC installation contractors that they have used in the past. Listed below are some of the questions to ask while requesting for word-of-mouth referrals:
– Did the contractor display professionalism during the installation and repair process?
– Did the company offer warranty on the work done?
– Have you experienced any issues since the installation or repair work?
Do Due Diligence: Do not opt for the first Air Conditioning Snellville GA referred to you. Instead, do due diligence in order to determine the competency of the A/C installation and repair contractor you are about to hire. During your research, find out if:
– The contractor is licensed and registered by the state as well as the local government.
– The contractor is insured and bonded.
– The contractor hires technicians who are trained and certified in air conditioning installation and repair.
Ask for Multiple Quotes: The key to getting a cheap, yet reliable air conditioning repair contractor in Snellville GA is asking for several AC installation and repair quotes.
The Don?ts of Selecting Air Conditioning Installation and Repair Companies in Snellville GA
– Do not hire a company that sub-contracts the work to a different company.
– Do not hire a contractor who uses low prices to attract your business.
– Do not hire a contractor that asks for payment upfront.
Be the first to like.