A time may come when you decide to do some remodeling to your home. This includes everything from the roofing to the siding. A remodeling contractor that does Residential Siding Repair Pearland, TX knows the damage that occur to your siding from insect issues or storm damage. There are many other things that cause you to have siding issues, however.
• You might have purchased vinyl siding and were told that the siding was waterproof. That is an erroneous statement. On the contrary, vinyl siding is designed that there will be airflow underneath the siding. This keeps moisture from developing underneath the siding, but it does not protect the walls behind the siding. You must install a moisture barrier.
• You will experience issues with buckling and warping if your siding is made of wood. This will occur because the siding was not installed properly. Ensure that when you have siding installed that the contractor is thoroughly experienced with doing such.
• There will also be problems if your roofing is not installed properly also. The improper roofing affects how the siding will be connected.
• The type of siding will make a difference in the problems you experience. Stucco, a cement-based siding will crack as a result of natural expanding and contracting of the home’s structure.
• Your siding can be quite susceptible to insect infestation and damage if the siding is of wood. Examples of some of the pests are termites and ants.
• If your home is installed with fiber cement siding, you may experience problems with degrading of the cement due to moisture. As a result, the siding will become a breeding ground for mold.
When your home needs new siding, call the professionals at Texas Top Roofing & Siding. We have over 40 years of experience installing all types of residential siding. Our experienced team will help you choose a high-quality siding, and then our skilled crew will make it look amazing. Contact us to learn more about our residential siding service by calling us at (281) 481-9683 today.
Be the first to like.